Prosecuting Attorney

Scott Koerner

Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm

Surbeck Building
201 North Shiawassee Street, 2nd Floor
Corunna, MI 48817

Click Here For Directions

P (Criminal Division): 989.743.2373
P (Victim's Rights): 989.743.2468
F: 989.743.2237

I want a divorce. I also need help getting child support. Can the Prosecutor's office help me?

The Prosecutor's office cannot provide legal advice or take legal action in your divorce.  You should consult with a private lawyer.  In certain circumstances, the Shiawassee County Friend of the Court can help you obtain a child support order.  For more information, see the Shiawassee County Friend of the Court page.