· Wills, Deceased Estates & Trusts
· Petition for Assignment of Property
· Guardianships for Adults and Minors
· Conservatorships for Adults and Minors
· Developmentally Disabled Guardianships
· Civil Law Suits
· Mental Commitments
· Name Changes
· Secret Marriage
The Probate Court staff is not able to provide legal advice or guidance. Forms and documents are available at the State of Michigan Courts website: https://courts.michigan.gov/Administration/SCAO/Forms/Pages/search-for-a-form.aspx
How to file with the Probate Court
· Send your filings to the Court via U.S. mail at: 110 E. Mack Street, Corunna, MI 48817
· File your documents in person, Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. When filing in person please keep in mind that the Court cannot ensure filing can be completed while you wait.
**At this time the Probate Court does not accept email filings.