Circuit Courthouse
208 N Shiawassee Street, 1st Floor
Corunna, MI 48817

Click Here For Directions

Phone:  989-743-2397
Fax:      989-743-2439


Interstate Cases

If the absent parent lives outside of Michigan and does not have sufficient ties to Michigan for a local support order, an interstate case may be initiated to the state where the absent parent lives, asking the other state to establish the child support order. Establishment of paternity may also be requested of the other state, if appropriate.