Circuit Courthouse
208 N Shiawassee Street, 1st Floor
Corunna, MI 48817

Click Here For Directions

Phone:  989-743-2397
Fax:      989-743-2439



The Custodial Parent (CP) can request enforcement any time the Non-Custodial Parent (NCP) is delinquent in current support payments, has excessive arrearages or denial of parenting time. All requests must be submitted in writing using the Child Support Complaint FormParenting Time Complaint Form or on a full size sheet of paper with your name, the other party's name, your case number, and the request to enforce child support or specific dates and times of denial from the other parent. Upon receipt of a written request for enforcement, one of the following enforcement methods linked below may be used: